Seamless Gutter Installer – Start Date: Immediate
Our company needs full-time installers to staff upcoming residential and commercial projects. We are looking for installers with experience, but we can also take on individuals with no prior experience. We offer safe, informative training on the job as well as opportunities for possible advancement.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Load coil, downspouts and other material onto the truck as directed.
- Carry materials, supplies, ladders and tools from trucks to job sites so they are ready for installation.
- Ensure machinery and equipment is in good working order.
- Measure and cut aluminum to desired specifications.
- Be coachable/trainable to learn specialized skills as required by the Crew Leader.
- Follow all instructions to ensure safety of the entire team.
- Clean up the job site at the end of the day and ensure all equipment is secure for the night.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Crew Leader.
Qualifications & Skills
- High school diploma/GED preferred and able to read a tape measure.
- Experience on a gutter crew preferred (not required) and works well with hand/power tools.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn gutter/downspout and Gutter Helmet installation.
- Excellent verbal communication skills when interacting with customers and co-workers.
- Able to work in all weather conditions and able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Able to work on a ladder up to 40 feet in height or more.
- Must have a valid, insurable driver’s license.