Customer Service Manager – Start Date: Immediate
A Customer Service Manager for Seamless Exterior is self-motivated with 3 or
more years in managing and delivering a comprehensive service to customers.
This person must also be organized, detail oriented and have a strong desire to
succeed. This person’s role primarily involves communicating with our customers
either via phone, email or face to face in relation to a product or service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Professionally answer all incoming phone calls while keeping a written
record of customer interaction and details of action taken.
- Schedule appointments for our Project Managers.
- Respond appropriately to email received from our customers and cc
anyone else in the office who would benefit from seeing this information.
- Scan/Email or mail completed estimates from our Project Managers to the
- Follow up on all open estimates (30 days or more) with our customers to
answer any questions and hopefully get the job sold.
- Make files for all sold jobs, while including the gutter installer form, for
gutter jobs for example.
- Complete Thank You Cards for each completed job for our residential
customers and include a customer survey form as well when mailing.
- File completed jobs, bills and other information as directed by the team.
- Purge files as directed by the Operations Manager or President.
- Send lien wavers, signed by our President, back to contractors as directed
by the Operations Manager.
- Complete applications for Permits for each job as directed by the Project
Managers. This would include paper and on-line versions for Cedar Falls.
Schedule inspections for Siding and Window jobs as directed by the
- Forward check requests for Permits, Trade Shows, etc… on a weekly basis (Wednesday) for timely processing to the Operations Manager.
- Send invoices and monthly statements to customers as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Run Seamless Exterior’s social media accounts (Facebook, etc…)
- Order and/or purchase supplies as needed for the office and lounge.
- Keep our Showroom neat, organized and clean.
Qualifications & Skills
- Three to five years of experience in a Customer Service position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service to our clients
- Organizational and Administrative Skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Some experience running social media platforms is preferred